Due to COVID-19, please allow a extra transit time for your order to arrive.
All goods sold in Australia come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Under the national Australian Consumer Law (ACL) which covers fair trading and consumer protection, you are entitled to a refund, replacement or credit from WSE Trading if a product fails to meet one of the automatic consumer guarantees which are provided for under the ACL; this includes –
· The product is faulty or of unacceptable quality
· The product does not do what it is meant to
· The product does not match the product description
Please note, this consumer guarantee will not apply if –
· The product has been used in a way for which it is not intended or has become damaged as a result of incorrect use
· The product has been mistreated or abused in any way
· You have changed your mind
· You were made aware of any fault before the product was purchased
We will require proof of purchase if you wish to claim a refund, replacement or credit from WSE Trading. If required, the product will need to be returned to either WSE Trading or directly to one of our suppliers for inspection.
Where a product being returned is found to be faulty, if the product is being replaced, we will ship the replacement item at our cost to you.
Products returned for refund, exchange or credit under what is called 'change of mind' must be received within 30 business days from the date of purchase receipt and are subject to the following requirements:
· Products must be returned in a clean condition and where possible returned with original packaging. If you need to return a product due to an incorrect purchase (such as wrong size or colour ordered), the returning product must be in new, unopened condition and must not be soiled, damaged or used.
· Customers are responsible for the freight cost of returning an item (unless due to an error by us or one of our suppliers, or return due to product fault).
· All returns must include your name, address, contact number and copy of purchase receipt.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require assistance with any product purchases or return requests. We can only accept returns if we have been contacted first and have advised you on how to proceed with returning the product.
WSE Trading also stands behind all stated product warranties. If your product requires warranty service, please contact us at email@example.com .
We will then provide details of where to return the product, shipping labels and how to pack the product for return.
You may be required to pay labour, assessment and/or freight fees, such as where goods are assessed to have been damaged by misuse or accident, or where your rights under the Australian Consumer Law or any manufacturer’s warranty do not apply. We may provide you with an indicative fee quote.
** Please be aware, WSE Trading is not liable/responsible for products being returned which may be lost or damaged in transit. It is recommended to take out insurance when returning any product to us or one of our suppliers.
** Please be aware, products being returned due to change of mind either before the item is received or within 30 days of receipt, and requiring the action of RTS **(Return to Sender), may incur a restocking fee of 15% and initial postage cost which was originally charged to WSE Trading by the supplying warehouse.
** Please be aware, claims for products which have damage on arrival must be notified to WSE Trading within 14 days of delivery. If a product has been delivered with signs of damage, please contact us immediately. Photos/video of the damage may be required and we also advise to keep the original delivery packaging in case full product return is required.
** If your purchase has not arrived within 30 days of despatch (most deliveries take between approximately 3 - 14 business days depending on destination), please let us know. Likewise, if your purchase shows as delivered on the provided courier tracking but you believe it has not been delivered, please contact us immediately. Due to standard courier terms and conditions, we may not be able to investigate undelivered parcel claims after 30 days of estimated or shown delivery has passed.
We want you to be happy with your purchase of products. If you have any questions about your product purchase, please just let us know. We are here to help.
P: 03 9028 4266